This GTR Group Kit features the Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset System and the Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter for Savi Wireless System. The included wireless headset phone system consists of the Plantronics CS540 headset along with a dedicated charging base, which helps to optimize both range and talk time. Also included with the CS540 Headset System is a headband to wear the headset in a variety of positions; multiple ear tips; and a telephone interface cable. Once installed, the CS540 supports hands-free operation at distances of up to 350 feet, along with one-touch answer/end and volume controls, noise-canceling technology, and much more. To optimize your mobility and streamline your workflow, this GTR Group Kit also includes the Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter, which allows you to answer and end calls with the touch of a button by taking your handset off of the hook, and returning it when the call is finished.
From the Manufacturer
Communicate clearly up to 350 feet away from your desk with the CS540 Wireless Headset from Plantronics. Designed to connect to your desk phone, the CS540 sports a sleek, lightweight design and has been comfort-tested. One-touch controls on the headset allow you to answer or end calls and adjust or mute the volume. The system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration. The headset comes with ear loops as well as a headband, allowing you to find the most comfortable wearing style--over the ear or over the head.
CS540 Wireless Headset System
At a Glance:
- Manage desk phone calls up to 350 feet
- Wideband audio and noise-canceling microphone provide clearer conversations
- Three different wearing styles: over the ear, over the head, or behind the head
- One-touch call answer/end, mute, and volume adjust for simple call management
- Up to seven hours of battery life on one charge; adaptive power system helps conserve battery life
Wireless Multitasking Made Easy
One-touch controls on the CS540 Wireless Headset allow you to answer or end calls and adjust or mute the volume. The system also enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets for easier collaboration. The headset comes equipped with DECT 6.0 technology that allows you to talk hands free up to 350 feet away from the base.
Engineered for Outstanding Sound Quality
In addition to DECT technology, the CS540 offers wideband audio for clearer phone conversations. The headset's noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise and enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) makes voices sound more clear and natural.
Multiple Wearing Styles to Suit Your Needs
The CS540 sports a sleek, lightweight design and has been tested for comfort. It can be worn over the ear for a discreet look or over the head for greater stability. A neckband (sold separately) also allows you to wear the CS540 behind the head.
Charging Base with Adaptive Power System
A sleek magnetic charging base is included with the CS540. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
Plantronics also offers the HL10 Handset Lifter which can be attached to your desk/office phone to complete your cordless headset system. The HL10 lifts up and replaces the handset so you don't have to be at your desk to answer the phone or to hang up.
Product and Warranty Information
The headset weighs 21 grams and offers up to seven hours of talk time on one battery charge.
The CS540 Wireless Headset is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Headset, over-the-head headband, charging base, base power supply, fit kit instruction card with extra ear loops and ear tips, telephone interface cable, HL10 handset lifter, and quick start guide.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Sleek design for the most comfortable and lightest DECT headset on the market and includes one touch controls to answer or end calls.
- HANDS FREE LIFTER: Includes Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter that enables remote call answering by automatically lifting the handset and returning to the cradle at the completion of the call.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Sleek design for the most comfortable and lightest DECT headset on the market and includes one touch controls to answer or end calls. Connects to Desk phone
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Offers 7 hours of talk time and features an energy efficient adaptive power system to conserve battery life.
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1 year warranty and the box includes a headset, over-the-head headband, charging base, base power supply, fit kit instruction card with extra ear loops and ear tips, telephone interface cable, HL10 handset lifter, and quick start guide.