Plantronics BackBeat GO 410 Wireless Headphones, Active Noise Canceling Earbuds, Bone
Escape with the BackBeat GO 410, wireless, active noise-canceling (ANC) earbuds. Its lightweight design provides comfortable all-day listening, while dual-mode ANC makes it easy to control how much noise you tune out. When you want to hear your surroundings, patent-pending magnetic smart sensors latch to conserve battery power by disabling ANC and disconnecting your earbuds from your Bluetooth device. Bluetooth is automatically reconnected and ANC is turned on when the magnets are unlatched, so they’re ready when you want to listen to music or need to take a call.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Bluetooth headphones with a small and lightweight design sit flush with your ears for a discreet and comfortable listening experience, especially with travel pillows.
- NOISE CANCELING HEADPHONES: Accessible through the BackBeat FIT app, dual-mode active noise canceling provides clear audio in high- and low-noise environments.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: Bluetooth headphones have up to 8 hours of wireless listening with ANC and up to 10 hours of wireless listening without ANC.
- PATENT-PENDING MAGNETIC SMART SENSORS: When latched, patent-pending magnetic smart sensors conserve battery life by automatically turning off ANC and disconnecting your earbuds from your Bluetooth device
- IN-FLIGHT CABLE: Patent-pending dual-use cable makes it easy to change your USB charging cable into a 3.5 mm cable for corded listening until you can recharge your earbuds