HP Color LaserJet Pro M477fdw All-in-One Laser Printer
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
-Print Scan Copy Fax
-Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
-Print Speed: 28 ppm
-Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
-Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14
-4.3 Color Touchscreen; USB Host Port
-300-Sheet Tray Capacity & 50-Sheet ADF
-Monthly Duty Cycle: 50 000 Pages
-USB 2.0 Ethernet and Wi-Fi with NFC
Take care of your work faster and more efficiently with the printing scanning copying and faxing capabilities of the Color LaserJet Pro M477fdw All-in-One Laser Printer from HP. This unit offers a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi which can be enhanced to 38400 x 600 dpi for finely detailed documents. The M477fdw also has a speedy print speed of 28 ppm and has automatic duplexing in all modes for convenience. Along with this it has monthly duty cycle of 50 000 pages for durability.
Scanning copying and faxing benefit from the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7 flatbed and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder. This unit works with an optical scan resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp imagery. In addition to the ADF the M477fdw has a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and standard 250-sheet input tray for handling documents up to 8.5 x 14 in size.
Operation is simplified with the implementation of a 4.3 color touchscreen on the front panel. This intuitively controlled system clearly shows users print status settings and more. Also there is an easy access USB port for printing from and scanning to a portable drive. Additionally the M477fdw is equipped with USB 2.0 Ethernet and Wi-Fi with NFC for a multitude of connection options.
- Scan files directly to email USB network folder and the cloud
- First page out time of 8.9 seconds for black and 9.8 seconds for color
- Control access to print jobs with security features like LDAP authentication
- Intuitive control using the 4.3 color touchscreen
- Print documents directly from a USB drive
- Manage devices and settings using HP Web JetAdmin
- Anti-fraud technology
- Print directly from a smartphone or tablet
- Print-and-touch with NFC-enabled devices
- Share the printer over a network with either Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity