Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. What's in the box: E-67U 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), ET-74 Lens Hood, LP1224 Lens Case, 1-Year Warranty
Capture the far-off action of fast-paced sports or zoom in for an intimate portrait with the Canon EF 70-200mm telephoto zoom lens. This high-performance, L-series telephoto zoom lens is distinguished by such features as an f/4 maximum aperture, an inner focusing system, and a ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM). The last two features combine to deliver quick and quiet autofocusing--a priority for many amateur and professional photographers. In addition, photographers can attach and use a circular polarizing filter without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing. Compatible with the same tripod collar (sold separately) used with the EF 300mm f/4L USM lens, the lens carries a one-year warranty.
Focal length: 70-200mm
Maximum aperture: 1:4.0
Lens construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
Diagonal angle of view: 34 to 12 degrees
Focus adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
Closest focusing distance: 3.9 feet
Zoom system: Rotating type
Filter size: 67mm
Dimensions: 3.0 inches in diameter, 6.8 inches long
Weight: 25 ounces
Isolate the Interesting Part The eye tends to see the whole rather than the individual parts. It also sees whatís near and not whatís far. By bringing attention to those things missed by the eye, you can create many interesting pictures. It could be the grimace of an athlete, the grill of a classic car, or a girl against a blurred background. Telephoto lenses can also compress images to give dramatic effects. You are limited only by your imagination.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 70-200mm 1:4.0
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 34 Degree - 12 Degree
- Inner focusing system with USM focus adjustment. Closest focusing distance: 1.2m / 3.9 ft.
- A circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing. The tripod collar (sold separately) is the same one used with the EF 300mm f/4L USM