The YarMonth Mini DisplayPort to DVI female adapter cable is ideal for connecting Mini DisplayPort devices to your high definition monitor or display via the DVI (single-link) connector.
- Connection Type: MDP (Mini DisplayPort) to DVI Female
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.2 input and DVI Female output
- Supports DVI high definition resolutions, including 1080p
- MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro with Mini DisplayPort
- Computers, laptops, and tablets with Mini DisplayPort
Note: Adapter only works with laptops with Mini Displayport, please check with your device's output specification prior to placing your order. Note: This cable is not sufficient to connect to a display by itself. You will need to use a DVI Male to Male cable to connect to your display.
Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter lets you connect an advanced digital monitor. Mini-DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort, the newest digital display interface developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). The new MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air each have a Mini DisplayPort that allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees. Specifications Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI output. Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p. Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth. support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep colour Powered from Mini DisplayPort source. NOTE: This adapter does NOT support analog signal. It will only output adigital signal. It can not be used with DVI to VGA.
- The mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter lets you connect an advanced digital monitor, such as the 20 or 23 inch Apple® cinema display, to a MacBook®, MacBook® Pro, or MacBook Air® with a mini DisplayPort
- Mini-DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of DisplayPort used by Apple®, the newest digital display interface developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).
- Connect your new laptop to the current standards of VGA, DVI or HDMI, Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and DVI output
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.Connect a high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a DVI connector
- Connects a Monitor via DVI connection to computers having a Mini DisplayPort video jack.